August 29, 2008

clumsy powder

today i decided to go to my friend's house to help her with her exhibition , its 5 pm and powder is really hungry , 6 , 7 ,8 bamoooooooooot min ilyooo3 , 8:30 i called my cousins:

powder : wainkom
flana: ilraya
powder: ok ana yayatkom
flana: 7ayach

when i reached they already finished and theire having coffee so i decided to get a sandwich from chocolate and macaroon , i reach for my wallet waala its not there OH MY GOD !!!! i forgot it back at the exhibition , so i borrowd money from my cousin and paid for my sandwich , later on i placed my cell phone inside my pocket wala i had 10 kd inside :/ LOOOOOOOOOL mas5ara

wazedkom min ilshe3er bait , we seperated and each went to her car , i realized i dont have 5arda then i cal my cousin again

powder: hahahaha
flana: shfeeeech hahaha
powder : aby 100 fils hahhaha
flana : laughing hystarically and making fun of me

so she drove next to me and gave me lotsa coins and some fell in the street :P and i finaly got my 100 fils and thankgod the sandwich was good and worth wat happened :P

13 comments:

Sh7afana said...

heheh wa3alaya! 3assa bes legaitaw bookich?

powder said...

yep , naseta bait refejty

Shoush said...

Lol. Susan Mayer. ;P

Oranjina fadidra said...

ya salllllam choco & macaroon I love their menu kilshy 6ayib ;dd

Anonymous said...

LOL ... the sandwich sounds tasty specially as Ramadan is on our head ;p

powder said...

amu u hould try it , its full of rocca though

doona said...

3ady 3ady it happens ;)

Meticulous said...

ahaaaam shay the sandwich was good!!
tuna ? :P

powder said...

laaa , turkeeey

Delicately Realistic said...

LOL 100fils coin thing happened to me too !!

Loolykinns said...

if life taught me a lesson, it would be this:

ALWAYS KEEP 1KD 5ARDA IN THE CAR!!!

rencontrer Pauline said...

lool do not forget ur wallet again.

rencontrer Pauline said...

lool do not forget ur wallet again.