November 21, 2007

OUCH OUCH OUCH

ok lets see if i remember how to write PROPERLY ... yesterday i just got of the shower and blue called "wanna go jogging" ?? e55 , wrong timing but i wanted to go so bad so yes we went with chika and my other sisters to scientific centre and met a friend there :D

blue made us walk on the sand which is tiring - my toes , feet , thighs and my whole body hurts :@ but thats a good thing :D OUCH.

weather was great , alot of couples - LOVE IS IN THE AIR - ya ALAAH i want to be a couple 1 day :$

after all that walking we went to burger king and ordered alot of food

- chicken fries
-cheese sticks or wtv its called
-french fries
- chicken royal
...... etc shelfayda balaa all that walking then eating alot of food ??


for all the couples out there ;)






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAH!! "LOVE" OKkkkkk!! I will kill u ;)

I told you let's skip the sand bas laaaa, set Blue lazem!! :/ my thighs hurt to!! :/ o eat as you want, you are think :D

Anonymous said...

Excuse me?! you want to be a couple!?

Akhhaayy bes! you know my take on that !

powder said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loolykinns said...

i wonder how can you manage to burn all what you ordered and stay fit casperette =P

powder said...

i didnt burn it lol

people must eat then burn , we burn then we eat

Anonymous said...

like burnin' a cookie in a CD Writer then eating it?

3antar resting =P