November 30, 2007

a hunt for a gift


i left work and passed by my cousin noor to hunt for a gift for my other cousin which we call " mouse " :P because she loves cheese


we went to sultan centre to buy fine cheese , LOTSA cheese , yes im not kidding we bought cheese as a gift and believe me it costed us more than buying a perfume or a set of perfume or even a keychain from swarovski :P










tsk tsk tsk , while i was passing by the chocolate rack i saw this LOL i mean how can people eat chocolate and put it back without being cought , there r cameras :P wala i got disgusted.



8 comments:

jbonez said...

aham shay the chocolate lol

Anonymous said...

wth!! they left the chocolate there!! I wonder what will you get for my birthday :P No chocolate pls LOL!

Anonymous said...

Poowwwdddeerrrrr!!!! YOU IS HERE!!

hahaha they actually ate the chocolate?! mijanen :p

powder said...

yeah ily ba6 chabdee how the camera didnt catch that , stupid security :@

and yes i am here

Anonymous said...

I see that a lot ! I meant leftover food and the supermarkets which people left without paying for them !

Anonymous said...

I hate it when people eat and leave it like that :/ where are the manners?

powder said...

yeah but still whats pissing me off is the cameras GRRRR

jbonez said...

lool ee they never caught the person am guessing ! :p