December 2, 2007

best cookies ever






COOKIES , we all love cookies , i've never met any1 who doesnt , and if u do know some1 who doesnt love cookies please send them over and i will make sure u will never hear from them again EVER (6) LOL

i love critisizing food and i sure love to compare :D and i try not to be mean im just a sweet good hearted person *giggles*


i love cookies and i have tried so many ,but non made me go GAGA over them , i even tried baking cookies myself which turned great but not PERFECT :D i shall reach perfection 1 day .


I have heard of choowy goowy and how theire cookies r awesome but i thought it was like all the other cookies and i didnt even bother to order . by coincedance i saw a choowy goowy stand in a carnival last week in GUST , so i said "what the hell, let me try them" . i bought a jar of light cookies


2AAAAH FINALLY a cookie that made me go GAGA over it and made me say HMMMMMMMMMM , they r choowy,they r goowy and they r heveanly yummy :D i have regreted not eating choowy goowy's cookies when i first knew about them , dont be like me :@


so i recommend you all who havent tried choowy goowy to try it and ejoy every bite of it

BON APETIT ;)


i adore theire webpage , its just as delicious as theire cookies LOL












9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I told you they are yummyyyyyyyy :( I need to diet :/

powder said...

LOL i told u lets start :D but i need some1 to keep an eye on u

Loolykinns said...

LONG LIVE COOKIE MONSTER!!!!

powder said...

LOL

Unknown said...

i haaaaaate you :Pp
i'm on a diet so0 i'll keep away from ur blog as long as i'm dieting :P

Anonymous said...

:P I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee choowy goovy...nicely done with d cookie monster;P i lovvv him 2 bits!!

Anonymous said...

yesss

I tried them .. soooooooooooo yummy

Enigma said...

powder what the hell r u thinking? change that horrible black background into something easier on the eyes!

Anonymous said...

enigma , i didnt make this blog , my frind J made it , and i have no idea how to change it :P i only post :P