February 12, 2008

BACK




my month's vacation is over , and here i am back to work , back to boredomness , back to exhaustion , back to waking up early, back to hell , back to drinking coffee everyday, back to being bossed around , back to being on facebook all work time , back to blogging LOL

and i just discovered that my vacation isnt over and here i am coming to work early in the morning sunday monday and tuesday while i should be home either sleeping or baking and making pancakes, tsk tsk tsk

i dont know wether i should claim back my 3 vacation days or just skip and go home right now and come back to work till next week

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

lal3an aboul shogol 3al sa3a elly eshtagalt fe eb zeft elly ana fehaa :@

Anonymous said...

WB :D I guess we all are doing the same blogging and face book :D

I would say keep your vacation for someother time and be happy you are back to work :)

powder said...

lol u mean NOT HAPPY

Shayouma said...

Welcome! Missed you!

powder said...

awww, missed u too , i think i should keep on dissappearing so i would be missed :P

Anonymous said...

I didnt know you took a vacation lol!

Interesting.

FourMe said...

G o H o 0 o m e

Anonymous said...

turn to a geek like me and do something that kills boredom, here's few examples: programming, read networking books, cracking and hacking, reverse engineering, bring some electronic components and try to make something out of them "like my graduation project that got burned 3 times while representing it to my doc"... ITS FUN! =D

powder said...

ill pass :P