January 10, 2008

the kid in you

i shoot , i rock climb and i do many crazy activities , but i never expected myself to try the trampoline , WOHOOOOO .

yesterday was my cousin's bday, we rented a trampoline . i have found the kid in me and tried it , and i also tried the slide trampoline , i swear its fun , its crazy and its hilarious

so i recommend u all to try it , weather ur a big guy or a big girl , find the kid in you and try the trampouline , u will never forget that day and dont do it alone , have ur friends and family with you

sorry i did not take pictures :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I did that once.. I even tried the one in public, with the belts and you just a bit higher lol!

powder said...

eeee the bunjee trampouline , i gotta try that soon :D

Anonymous said...

woooooooooooooooow

I'll try it sooooooooooooooon

powder said...

eee u have too a9laaan