January 25, 2008

My Work

Over the past few months i have strongly gained an interest in photography. Photography is somethin so beautiful and with each image captured it's a moment in ur life that will never return again. This post is dedicated to the best of my works that i have done over the past few months. Some images will appear natural, while others i have edited and modified with photoshop. Hope you enjoy.

"Point of BLUE"

In this series my main focus was the color blue. Notice how each image blue is the only stable color. All the other colors are blurred out emphasizing on the color BLUE.



Project "Intuition"
The point of this project was that we had to listen to different conversations. With each conversation we had to take a picture that would suit the text. The photo's could have either been set up or natural shots. So beside each image i provided the text to help you understand the image more..




Just have 100% faith and maybe you won’t have the answer that satisfies you. But, I know what I know and I know that I have a long way to go. No one or anything is going to stop me.



Words can’t describe the way I feel. Most of the time I express myself in my music or art. Just the way I am.







How long have u been smoking? You really shouldn’t smoke. It kills you.



The anger I feel right now is burning inside of me. I just feel that every time I’m right they thinks I’m wrong. How can I prove to them that I’m not lying?





One man. One mission. One desire





Smoking Colors
The point of this Series of photo’s was to show art and colors in a different point of view, one that many don’t see. I wanted to show how life and death can be so different but create something beautiful. The colors representing life and the cigarettes representing death. This is my best work done so far :)

Hope you enjoyed and hopefully you will be seeing more of my work soon :)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice! I love the fag box woman!!

powder said...

chika : man MAN , i didnt write that :P its jabz work , my other fiance :P


heey i like and i love , smoking pictures :D

jbonez said...

first of all i'm a man !! and u calling me gay ?! loooooooool

and tnx :P

Shayouma said...

Waw Amazing! I love photography too.. I especially enjoyed the cigarette series!

Keep it up, and hope to see more!

Anonymous said...

beautiful..I have got this thing in me too since I went to states...

Shayouma said...

Ok I just realized that there are two of you here lol!!!

jbonez said...

tnx means a lot :)

powder said...

lol ee shosho , we fill for each other :P

Shoush said...

Wow, mashala! Love ur photos, very artsy.

Anonymous said...

wooooooooooooooooooow

I wuved them !

jbonez said...

tnx ppl